HOME Forums Reply To: Enforcement Question

Kevin AndersonKevin Anderson

I believe that they would be in contempt of court by not complying with the Court order i(f so done) to have the violations completed. Notify the Court asap and they could then pursue the matter similar to not paying a fine. Check with your prosecution or the Crown.