HOME Forums Reply To: Locked rooms in escape games

Dave BakerDave Baker

I would suggest that a building permit is required; this would be a change of use from most existing occupancies. A fire alarm system would be required as it is a contained use area. The fire alarm system design should incorporate the necessary fail safes coupled with an appropriate fire safety plan, IMHO.