HOME Forums Reply To: Fireworks sales

Scott HardwickScott Hardwick

Hello Denis,

In Brantford, the seller of Fireworks must have a city business licence to sell. They can sell under an existing retail licence (convenience stores, etc.) or they must get a new one for trailers or seasonal setups.

Scott Hardwick
Brantford Fire