- Department Name: Perth Fire Services
In Perth, we are a one-hall volunteer dept. The Chief and I (as FPO) are the only full-time staff. Separate from my FPO duties, I’m also part of the suppression crew. Due to our typical call volume and type (our last true structure fire was June 2017 just before I started), either the Chief will deal with it after hours or it waits until the next business day for me and/or him.
1. Does the fire prevention staff rotate On Call No
2. Call out criteria for the suppression staff I’ll already likely be there as part of the suppression crew
3.Time period that the fire prevention staff is On Call ( it is for 7 days 7 am Monday till 7 am Monday in PTBO) N/A
4. The compensation for the fire prevention staff for the On Call time. ( even if you are not called in ) N/A
5. Is there a min time for getting called on the phone for advice. N/A
6. From the time you receive a call for investigation, what is the expected time frame for you to arrive. I’ll already likely be there as part of the suppression crew