- City: London
- Department Name: London Fire Department
1. Does the fire prevention staff rotate On Call – of our 30 FPOs we have 8 plus 2 spares that rotate on call
2. Call out criteria for the suppression staff – fires over 50K, or fires where the cause can’t be determined by the suppression captain
3.Time period that the fire prevention staff is On Call ( it is for 7 days 7 am Monday till 7 am Monday in PTBO) – 2 investigators on call from Tuesday 7:30 am for 7 days – alternate each call.
4. The compensation for the fire prevention staff for the On Call time. ( even if you are not called in ) – we get 12 hours straight time for carrying the pager.
5. Is there a min time for getting called on the phone for advice – 2 hours
6. From the time you receive a call for investigation, what is the expected time frame for you to arrive. – no expectations, but most investigators arrive within an hour.